Friday, November 2, 2007

Carving the pumpkins...


We are a little behind on carving this year, due to Jason's schedule, but we managed to get it done before Halloween, so this past Sunday, Jason and I turned on the "Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" and "Haunted Mansion" and got to carving. I was VERY impressed with our carving this year. Jason had a scary face, I had bat eyes and star nose and mouth, and Kelson's was the best. I bought a Disney princess pattern book from Wal-Mart and laughed when I realized how detailed it was gonna be, but thought I would give it a shot. I think I did GREAT. Kelson's pumpkin was the rose from the Beauty and the Beast movie. Of course Kelson wasn't able to help, but she slept while we carved, so that was help enough.
I had seen a picture online of a baby in a pumpkin and thought of that idea for our Halloween e-cards this year, so i cleaned out my pumpkin really well, blew out the candle in it- hehe, and we stuck a cloth inside and Kelson. She did SOOOOOO good. She seemed to really enjoy it. We got some great shots of her. What a wonderful Halloween we had. I made a joke that last Sunday was pumpkin carving time and this Sunday will be the putting up of the Christmas Tree!

1 comment:

Claire said...

I just love this picture. She looks so big! She is just beautiful! So when are you going to Disney?