Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Scary stories on the news...

With all the recent scary stories about parents accidently leaving their kids in the car, I have a worry that I'm gonna do that too. Everytime I leave to go somewhere I ALWAYS check my backseat to make sure that I didn't leave Kelson behind- even though I KNOW she isn't there. Isn't that awful? But in a way its a good thing to do just in case someone gets in a hurry and forgets. So as scary as that is forgetting your child in your car, I think its really opened the eyes of lots of parents. Did all these stories have an effect on you???

1 comment:

Keri Donald said...

I know what you mean! I do that too! When I was pregnant with Corgan I was especially afraid that I'd do that because that dang pregnancy brain makes you forget so many things that I was afraid I was going to forget something that would harm Belle. Fortunately I never did, but the worst thing that I did was to go inside of a store and leave the door to my car wide open. I wasn't in there very long when someone tracked me down to tell me what I'd done, so nothing was stolen or anything. :)