Monday, October 22, 2007

Country Weekly Magazine


Kelson, just a few minutes old, has already made an apperance in a nationally distributed magazine. Jason and Kelson's picture is in this week's issue of "Country Weekly" Magazine (Nov 5th issue). Right after we found out it was in there on Friday, the whole family went and bought copies. They are on page 4 - right next to Jason's idol- Garth Brooks. Its amazing to be in a store and open up a magazine and see your family in it. Course I chose not to have my picture in there with them- seeing as how I didn't want my debut picture of me in that magazine to be no makeup, fat, and just not so cute. hehe. I'll wait till another event comes up. Maybe a follow up picture or something? Its really a sweet picture and caption. Go grab yours today! The cover is Alan Jackson and his family. Love you all.

No comments: