Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Baby Clearasil anyone??

Poor Kelson is having the worst baby acne. I just want to apply my toner on her face. I've done what the dr said and just continued washing her face with mild soap. They said its just the oils coming out :( Its so sad. Jason made a comment that she looked like him in the 6th grade - hahaha. The dr said that it will pass and most babies get it around this time. It doesn't bother her at all, but its just sad to see. She's still beautiful!!! When we were at the beach I brought her outside for 10 min- to get pics- which I will be posting soon- and to see if it would help with her skin. I think it did, but it seems to be spreading now :( The only cure is time.
Well if anyone has any advice on how to handle this or maybe get rid of it quicker- let me know. Thanks!

1 comment:

Keri Donald said...

You're doctor is right... all you can do it wait. She'll have clear skin again before you know it!

Bellee had it pretty bad, and look how beautiful she turned out! :D