Thursday, September 15, 2011

Your gonna miss this

Since Jason and I are 80% sure we are done having kids after Janson arrives, I'm really gonna miss the "tummy movements". I love feeling that little baby inside my tummy and living off what I provide him with. What a neat experience. This pregnancy has been a lot harder on me, so that's another reason we may be done. Our lifestyle isn't your typical couples either. I work full time, he's a musician- need I say more ;) But things will happen as God allows them to. Having a little girl and boy is a dream come true. Course Jason mentioned the other day that he would LOVE to have another little girl, so well see. Ya never know.

Prego Symptoms:
-Lately I've been rather tired and find it really hard to take naps with a 4 year old running around. But if I can just get 20-30 min, I'm good.
-"Roids" are trying to come back, so I'm trying to eat more fiber
-Craving ANYTHING sweet
-Swelling of the feet and hands
-Carrying LOW and have been for a few months
-Nesting desire is there, but can't do it for long
-some back issues at the first of the 3rd trimester

Had my 32.5 week checkup with Dr. Rushing and he said that I'm measuring right on, having some swelling, so I've been trying to take it easy and keep my feet up as much as much as possible. With all the stuff we have going on, that's rather hard to do. Also, I noticed my wrists are starting to hurt- like carpal tunnel- I remember my sis got that really bad with her pregnancies. I'm sure the swelling has lots to do with that though. I've gained a total of 18 lbs now and with 6 weeks left I'm going to try and keep it at the 25lbs gained marked :) Better than the 40+ I gained with Kelson. I have to admit I'm definitely not watching what I eat, but I'm trying to do better when I can.

We are just about done with Kelson's "enchanted forest" bedroom project- its gonna be soo cute. She loves her new room and seems to be enjoying it already. Her and I are going shoppins this weekend to find her the perfect bedspread for her room. We have some mural paintings to do, but overall its gonna be perfect for our little girl.

The "finding nemo" bathroom should be complete today and ready for us to clean and use by this weekend :) Yipee! I can't wait!

Then Janson's "pirate" room is just painting and installing chair rail. That's the easy part. Our friends are throwing us a couple shower on Oct 2nd. We plan to have the house done so people can check out the progress on the kids' bedrooms.
We've already received a couple gifts from our friends. We didn't have to register for many big things since a lot of Kelson's stuff was neutral colored. Smart thinking on our part. It's so cool to see all the "boy" stuff that we have already bought for our little man. I'm really ready to hold and kiss all over him, but it will be here soon! :)Just please please please don't come on Halloween baby Janson :)

We've already talked about putting up our Christmas tree early so when we get home from the hospital, it will all be done :) But well see. I doubt I'll be going to our annual Halloween party this year since its sooo close to my due date, but I may make an appearance. Course I have NO CLUE what I would be :) Hard to believe after Halloween that our little man will be here. BTW- the weather is already turning "fall"- its awesome!!!!! So breezy and beautiful outside! Yea!

No comments: