Friday, August 19, 2011

One of these things is different than the others

Well, I have to say that this pregnancy is totally different from my last one. I'm having lower back pains, swolleness, tired all of the time, and a big baby bump early on. I don't know if that's because I'm 4 years older or if its just because its a boy ;) I heard that boys are different to carry, so I'm now a believer. My cravings are pretty much the same. I prefer dessert over anything else. I had a checkup the first part of August and the baby and I are doing great. Perfect heartbeat, I've only gained a total of 11lbs (which I'm still in shock about that), and he is measuring perfect. No more problems since back in May - thank GOD!!!! Janson's been moving around a while bunch lately- especially at night. I love that feeling. I booked a maternity/family picture session with Whispers Photography for Sept 1st. I'm really looking forward to it. I don't plan to get many maternity pics, just a few to capture my pregnancy with him. I bought a great deal online $69 for the hr session with an 11x14 and 2 5x7 prints. That alone is worth the $69 deal. Of course I've already started looking for Thanksgiving and Christmas card attire :) How fun!!!

No comments: