Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Milestones.... and things we want to do...

I forgot to mention in my last blog that my little Kelson did a forward roll a couple of weeks ago ALL BY HERSELF. Her and I were sitting in the livingroom and she just did it. I was amazed... I was sooo excited. No one was there to tell or scream to, so I just grabbed her and hugged her. I guess Tumblebeez is starting to pay off. She really does enjoy those classes and I'm really happy that I started the class with her. Jason has even gone a couple of times. I got a couple of pics while we were there last week. Aunt Nin and Uncle Pops, Lucy, and Theana all came to watch her. It was a lot of fun. Kelson has started walking with a little bit of attitude- I love it. She seems to be really interested in the cheerleading stunts too- she tries to do a "V" like the top people do- its so freaking cute. I was NEVER a top person, nor did I attempt that, but well see- maybe she'll be a base like her mommy was. What a sweet baby girl I have. I want to take her to the pump it up place we have in town, but still yet to make it there. Jason and I tried to take her to Chuck E Cheese last Friday night, but it was wwwwaaaaaayyyyy crowded and looked like a bunch of older kids. We may try it again on a Sunday afternoon. I also am really anxious to take her to the rainforest cafe in Nashville. She LOVES animals, so I know she would love that place. AND they sent me a $5 coupon for my bday! Awww...

No comments: