Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dirty Santa Party- Dec 13th

We had a dirty santa party over at Louise and Chris's house. The only downfall about doing a "dirty santa" with family is they are afraid to steal from the other family members, so it doesn't make it as fun. ALTHOUGH, I was NOT ;) afraid to steal a present. Nanny had a really cool candle burning light that I really wanted, so I took it from her. No one could believe that I would steal it from her, but I did :) hehe. That's part of the game. Mom was next and guess what- she stole it from me :) lol. So its cool I ended up with a gorgeous candle holder (that looks great in our bedroom), so everyone was happy with what they got. We had a great time hanging with family, eating yummy food, and getting to open presents.
Kelson and Elliot got to open some presents of their own too. Kelson got Elliot some race cars, a CARS backpack for school, and a CARS toddler look and find book- he loved it. Elliot got Kelson an adorable rocking chair (that she uses quite frequently). Lucy got them a pair of matching PJ's too- they are sooo cute together. She can say his name rather clearly now. I can't even keep up with her and her vocabulary now. We had a great time and hope to do it again next year!!!!

Dirty Santa Pics

1 comment:

ljkolumbus said...

It's about time you started updating your blog!! Cute pictures and fun time