Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Professional Bridal Consultant ;)

Well its official- I passed my class and received my Professional Bridal Consultant Diploma :) Now, whether I do anything with it or not, is unsure ;) But I really wanted to learn more about weddings and have that experience under my belt. It was a good class. I may be helping a girlfriend of mine plan her wedding next year, so that can give me some of the experience I need/want. My girlfriend Randi and I had talked about trying out the wedding planning route, but now is not a good time for either of us. Maybe a few years down the road. I'm also interested in being a planner for children's bday parties. I think that would be a lot of fun, not as stressful, and decent money in a short period of time. So now... what class do I want to take next (since Boeing is paying) ;) I'm thinking about the designing and sewing class- so I can make mine and Kelson's clothes ;) yee haw!

2 comments:

ljkolumbus said...

you will have fun doing whatever you decide to do! You would be perfect for making the bride or 'mom' have fun at their event!

Unknown said...

You will be wonderful at whatever you choose to be in life! Congrats on the diploma. It sounds like so much fun. I just want to know how your getting Boeing to pay for a sewing class???