Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Signing up for classes...

After a talk with my hubby, we decided that we are going to join the gym together. Its called 24/7 - its open 24 hrs/7 days a week. It uses fingerprint security so after hours you can come and go as you wish. I'm super excited that he is going to do it with me. As you know- I'm already a member at Lady Riviera, but since Jason can't go there- FOR OBVIOUS REASONS ;)- we are going to sign up for this gym together. My girlfriend Stacey signed up there a few months ago and says its SUPER nice. Only downfall is they don't have a swimming pool, but it sounds like the other ammenities are great-sauna, cardio machines, weight room, women circuit, and more. She even mentioned they have a "pole dancing class"- which they call the "desperate housewives class"- haha- I'm excited about that, but waiting a while before attempting that. I don't mind paying for my two memberships at diff gyms- as long as I'm using it. Another good thing about 24/7 is they have kid care and tanning thats included in the membership fee. At Riviera you pay extra for it. I want to lose around 25 lbs and he wants to lose 40lbs, so wish us luck!!!

ALSO, I'm signing Kelson up for the Parent-n-tot class at Tumblebeez . I'm REALLY REALLY excited about that. Its only $35/mo and we go 4 times a month. I know how much she loves to climb, jump up and down, etc.. so I can't wait to do that and not worry about her safety. I LOVE the idea that I get to go with her too. My niece Annabelle goes to a similiar place and loves it, so I hope Kelson will feel the same way. Kelson is walking all over the place now, so little miss independent should really enjoy this class.

3 comments:

ljkolumbus said...

I went with Keri to Corgan's Mommy and Me gymnastics class and it was awesome!! I know that you and Kelson will have so much fun. Let me know so I can go and watch sometime!! Also glad to hear you and Jay have joined a gym.. getting healthy is what it's all about!! I'm proud of you all!

Unknown said...

I think its awesome you and J joined a gym together. Its hard to diet without your partner participating. As for Kelson, I have a friend who's little girl went to tumblebeez and fell in love with it. It was money well worth it and piece of mind for you!

Keri Donald said...

Sounds like the whole family will be having fun at the gyms. :) Yea!

I'm sure that now that you have your family supporting you, the pounds are going to melt off! Especially if Jason has the added motivation of getting you in that pole dancing class! Haha!