Monday, September 15, 2008

Fallen off the wagon...

No I'm not a drunk ;) hehe. I just think the phrase fits my workout style for the last two weeks :) We were at the beach for a few days- so I did do some walking and sweating, so maybe that did help. Its always hard when your on vacation to get back in the groove of things. Plus my gym is closed on Saturdays now :( but is open on Sundays. New thing for them, so well see if it works for me. I liked having the Sat morning exercise time, but I guess I'll just have to either walk at home or go Sunday now. I don't feel bad about the way I look- i just know that i need to get toned up. If I can lose the 20+ lbs I want to lose I KNOW that I will feel much better. Jason is gonna be out of town most of the week again, so I can head to the gym after work. Gonna try to at least. I've pretty much given up on the competition thing, so its just a matter of pushing myself. I still got that Halloween costume to get into.

2 comments:

Keri Donald said...

Get a bike! You have that great neighborhood for riding bikes right down the road!

Also, get on your running shoes and run outside. :)

I know you can do it, Kel!!!

Unknown said...

With Stacey leaving shorty if its something you think you would like to do I would be willing to switch working out in the mornings to working out in the afternoons so we can be together. I can't do classes yet. But,I would sure love for the help in getting into shape. And who better than to do it with than you! And you need to quit being so down on yourself! You are stunningly gorgeous now. Maybe you need to tone a little. That's YOUR call! I know J loves you the way you are. And everyone knows that last 20 lbs in the hardest! I still have 50 lbs to go! So, together we can defiitely do it. Christmas goal?