Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What the CROUP???

Our poor baby girl has developed croup. Poor baby girl. They said its a summer virus. With all the kids she was around last week I guess she was bound to get sick :(
Kelson started breathing hard and funny lastnight in the bath, so I thought maybe she got too much water in her lungs or something. I was worried that it was from all the swimming we did a week or so ago. I didn't realize it was that bad till she got up caughing like an old smoker :( or a seal like they mentioned above -so we called the dr right when she got up this morning. It seemed to be worse. So we just got back and this is what she has. So its time to keep an eye on her and get rid of that crap aka croup- hehe. OF COURSE- I have her drinking some Xango too for the infection. I truely believe it has helped her stay well since she was born.
It breaks your heart to see your child be in pain like that. They had her do the breathing machine- which she didn't like- but she seems to be doing better already. About to start her on the prescribed steriods. We did found out that she weighs 20 lbs 4oz. That's my girl!!! :) Growing nicely.
WEIRD THING is lastnight lucy, jason, and I were just talking about how Kelson hasn't been sick at all since she was born and how rare that is. Then... we woke up with this, so I guess we jinxed ourselves. Poop!

No comments: