Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy 11th Month Old Kelson...

Today our baby girl is 11 months old!!! Wow- seems like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. She is really growing into a beautiful little girl. I love to see how much she changes from week to week. What a sweet angel we have.
Kelson is the best thing that has ever happened to us! We are really excited that she is going to be 1. Now that she is crawling on her own, she is really a handful- I'm sure the walking stage is right around the corner. These last 11 months have been so much fun and I have learned so much about being a mother. Even learned some sign language and french ;) Merci Kelson :) I can't wait to have another one- on 10/10/2010- haha! Doubt that will happen, but ya never know ;)

PS- I still absolutely LOVE her name!!! Since its so different and unique I wondered, but I wouldn't change it for anything. She will stand out!! That's my girl! Sometimes its hard to explain to people, but once they get the concept they get it. Also, I've heard a few comments back on how some couples tried to that but ended up with funny names ;) So at least people are trying it ;) Ours just happen to work out wonderful. Jaelly was not happening ;) hehe!

No comments: