Friday, July 11, 2008

Catching up... Hsv Air show-- June 27th



I'm a little behind on posting, but I've been really busy and wanted to wait till I had pictures posted. Anyways.
Two weekends ago we went to the Hsv Air Show- it was fabulous. It was me, Kelson, Jason, Aunt Weeza, Chris, Adrienne, Tim(her b/f), and Elliot. This is the first time Boeing allowed their employees to bring their families and watch the show from our airport site, so that was very cool. We tailgated in the Boeing parking lot and watched the blue angels. The kids REALLY enjoyed it. I was very impressed too. This is the first time I've got to one of these shows. It was pretty loud, but that didn't stop us. Kelson even enjoyed it and was pointing at all the planes as they flew by. Jason got AWESOME pics of the blue angels flying over us. Getting good with that camera. It was pretty hot, but we made the best of it. Anyways, check out the pics. It was very cool and we will go back again next time. Hsv Airshow pics

No comments: