Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary Baby!!!


Today is our official 4 year anniversary! 4 years of total bliss ;) I can't begin to explain how fun and eventful these last 10+ years have been with you baby. We have been through so much together- my school years, your band years, touring, road trips, numerous gigs, THE CAVE nights, dinner, movies, KELSON, family get togethers, cookouts, friends, laughter, tears, and so much more. I can't imagine anything better! I want to say thank you to our parents for being such an inspiration to us- I know things get rough- we see that first hand- but we know that love and God will pull us through anything. Thank you for showing us that!! I plan on staying married to this man FOREVER. OH- and I have to thank Uncle Paul for being the one to marry us- (don't worry you'll get another thank you on Thanksgiving- hehe). Marriage is such a whirlwind sometimes and we lose sight of things and so many people give up so easily, but I believe that its such a sacred thing and once you add kids into the mixture you really have to remain strong and passionate. Kids are such a blessing to a marriage. Having someone thats apart of each of you is something SOOOOO awesome. That's why we figured the name Kelson was sooo appropriate. Now- naming the next one may be difficult ;) Jason, thank you so much for all that you do for our family, remaining the same loving guy that I married, handling me, and always showing your loving affection. You are and always will be my prince charming!

2 comments:

Keri Donald said...

Awe! That's SO incredibly sweet!

Keri Donald said...

Oh... and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!