Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My new job.... AND Heartland Update

Well my new job is going good. the pace is defintily picking up. We are working towards a deadline, so everyone is working lots of OT. I'm hoping to surpass that, but help out where I can :) So far everything is going good. Nice group of folks. Its so nice to feel comfortable around a group again and recognize people. Hard to believe I've been here for a month already. Time sure does fly.


HEARTLAND
The boys were in the studio yesterday and are back in today. They are recording three more songs. One of them will be the next single- they are working with a VERY well known producer- James Stroud. He's produced a lot of the big name artists, so they are in good hands. Their follow up release will be one of the four they've already recorded. Things are starting to come together. I believe they are going to try to shoot a video soon too.
They are headed to ALASKA this weekend for a show- how fun. We hope they are given some time to "hang out" but were not sure.

1 comment:

Keri Donald said...

Can't wait to hear the new songs. :)

Glad to hear the new job is going well too!