Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We go Walking... after midnight...




Ok well before midnight, but one day a few weeks ago, Jason and I decided to go for walk with Kelson (in her hot pink Jeep stroller). She looked so cute. We wanted to get out for a while- it was really nice outside. We walked a mile or so and just enjoyed the alone time and getting some exercise in. Grammy had bought Kelson a Florida Tech t-shirt before she was born and she was now able to wear it, so her and I wore our t-shirts. Those of you who don't know I got my masters at FL tech.
Kelson used to wear sunglasses no problem and now she won't keep them on :( I guess she realized that she has a choice so she takes them off. When we were finishing up our walk I noticed she didn't have them on or in her stroller, so we had to hunt, but luckily we found them not far from where we were and they had not been run over, so that was good. We had a good time and hope to do this more this spring/summer. I don't get a chance to work out with Jason since I go to an all girls gym, so its something good for all of us.

No comments: