Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring is NEAR...


We had a beautiful day a few weeks ago and Jason decided to take Kelson outside and play and take some pics. She played in the middle of flowers, a tree, and leaves. She makes the cutest faces and you can tell that she is a happy girl by her expression. I've gotten her used to accessories since she was a newborn, so a hat, hair thingy, or glasses don't bother her a bit. I'm glad to cause i'm all about accessorizing. Keri started Annabelle out really young and she LOVES to dress up, so I'm hoping the same will happen with Kelson. I can't wait for springtime so we can go to parks, play outside more, and watch movies on the big screen. Having Kelson here will be such a NEAT experience! I'm trying like heck to get her to see the Easter bunny. Not sure how she is gonna react, but I think she'll just stare and want to gnaw on him. Kelson still has no teeth coming in- she is going to follow her daddy's footsteps in that area too. She is starting to sit up more and more on her own. I'm sure she will be crawling pretty soon.

Spring Pictures

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful picture of Kelson. I can't believe how big she is getting! I can't wait for her to crawl and sit up on her own. She's getting to be such a big girl!

Joan said...

Kelly, Kelson is just beautiful. I love this picture of her.