Thursday, March 13, 2008

Parents.com


Thanks to Aunt Jeannette- I put Kelson's picture in at parents.com for the "cool hat" contest. This is the picture I submitted. People vote on it for fun, but they do actually choose a winner after a few weeks of entries. You can win money or something. I just wanted to post Kelson on her cause she is so darn cute. Funny thing- I e-mailed my sister to put her kids on there and she had already done it. Thinking alike. You can check it out and even vote at this website.
VOTE FOR KELSON

Kelson's ID# 2461100003
My nephew Corgan's picture is ID# 2457000010. Vote for him too :)

3 comments:

Keri Donald said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keri Donald said...

Corgan is ID# 2457000010. :)

I haven't submitted one for Belle yet.

Unknown said...

I would love to vote for my neice. Are you kidding me? What is her entry number? Can't find her!