Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Sunday


What a wonderful Easter weekend!!! Our family got up Easter morning to get ready for church. Mom and dad were coming to pick us three up around 10 and believe it or not- we were all dressed and ready by then ;) Thank you Lucy for helping out. She even bought Kelson's easter dress- it was sooooo adorable and perfect. I loved it! So pink and girly. Anyways, mom and dad arrived and we headed to Pineview Baptist Church- the preacher was my old youth paster who I adored, so I was very excited to go. We actually got to church BEFORE it started- that's a first for us too- hehe! Bro. Joey was so excited to see us all there. Jason even had a few fans there and came to say hi :) Very cute. Kelson was a HUGE hit and really seemed to enjoy the singing portion. She started to get tired, so mom and I took her out for a few min to get her settled and she fell asleep. Bro. Joey is NOT a quite preacher, but I wanted to listen to the sermon, so we went back in, and Kelson didn't wake up at all until the very end. She did SO good. They had a communion service and Kelson was starting at the cracker and juice- so I gave her a sip of it (aka Jesus blood), so she's already headed in the right direction :) hehe! After the service they were having an Easter egg hunt. So we followed all the kids and adults outside to the Easter Egg areas. I went in and grabbed Kelson 2 eggs- everyone kept calling me a cheater and I was like WHAT? She's 7 months she can't walk over there and get em. Well little did I know- they hadn't started the hunting yet- they were all standing there waiting patiently and here comes this adult and steals 2 eggs. haha! Oops. So we got her eggs- some more pics- and went over to Aunt Nin's for brunch.

Sweet Uncle George made Kelson her own pancake breakfast and boy did she love it. We took more pics with the family at Nin's house and we got her cracking up at some things too, so that made for a great time. She is defintly our entertainment now. Such a pretty and fun girl.

Then we went back to the Alberts and took some MORE pics of Kelson in the flowers with her pretty dress, with her Easter presents, and in the bunny suit (thank you Aunt Keri). She is such a good sport. After all the photo sessions, she was tired and done for the day. So we all got into comfy clothes and just hung out together. Watching tv, movies, munching on snacks, and then we had a delicious dinner.

What a great Easter weekend. Thank you family for making it a special one for us. Boy do I have lots of pictures to buy :)
Check out our Kodakgallery for more pics

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kell,

What's up with that? Stealing the little childrens Easter Eggs? So, not cool..lol It sounds like you had a fantastic day. I'm so happy for you all. I can't wait for my pictures!