Thursday, March 6, 2008

Come on Kelly.. you can do it!

(This was a picture of me pre-Kelson and I want to get there again)
So...I have offically started back to the gym. I went lastnight and did 3 miles on the elliptical- while reading my Harry Potter book- (Jason has my Ipod in the explorer in Nashville) and then I did some free weights. I felt very happy and excited that I motivated myself to go. The reflection in the mirror sure looks different than before :) I forgot to weigh myself, so I'm going to tonight, so I can keep track of reaching my goal weight. It was really easy to go lastnight because I was with Kelson all day, so I didn't feel bad leaving. Tonight I'm going straight home to change and then going to work out, THEN after working out I'm going to pick up Kelson from her Aunt Nin's. Just something I have to do. It does feel good to be exercising again. Since I'm not nursing anymore- and haven't for some time- its been hard getting that weight off- esp since I haven't been eating that great either. I'm done saying- well I had a baby 6 months ago. Before i know it she will be a year old! So... Wish me luck!!!!

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Well Good Luck !!!!

Keri Donald said...

Good Luck! :) BTW, you're a hottie no matter what you weigh!