Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Vroom Vroom Vroom

Well its time for the Albert family to extend their family with... A NEWER CAR. After Stacey and I wrecked my Verona Dec 06 -poor deer- haha, and we bought my sister's old Ford Explorer- thanks sis- we have decided to start LOOKING for a second vehicle. SO... the car shopping has begun. There is SO much that goes into this. So we are deciding between an '07 Hyundai Santa Fe SE(actually drove one to work today- test driving it for a few days/won't have many miles- a couple hundred) and an '07 Ford Explorer XLT (has around 8K miles on it). The Santa Fe has a better warranty and a little better gas mileage, but its really just a matter of preference now. They are going to end up costing about the same- maybe a little more for the Santa Fe. I'm trying to finance no more than 48 months, but nowadays getting a newer car and doing that is hard to do. I'm just not sure if I want TWO Ford Explorers. I WANTED a DVD and Navigation system, but that puts us over our limit. So we may just install it ourselves.

We aren't going to rush into buying anything, UNTIL we have paid off a few things ;) But the search has begun. Just wanted to see what you guys thought and if you guys had any feedback !!??

2 comments:

Keri Donald said...

You know my thoughts.:)

Talk to GAK about the Explorer. I believe she had/has a new one and doesn't like it as much as her old one.

Unknown said...

Kell, you and J buy a car when your ready and not before. Have you thought about going through Boeings Credit Union?