Friday, February 22, 2008

Our new ride!!! SWEET!


Well we finally bought another vehicle- after hitting the deer- THANKS STACEY- JK! Here is our 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe SE model (pearl white). We are REALLY happy with it. It only had 69 miles on it, has a DVD player, heated front row seats, sunroof, XM radio, and 6-disc CD changer. We got a good deal on it and made a friend with the salesman, Russ Taylor. If you guys are interested in a Hyundai, let us know, and I'll hook you up with Russ. My friend Stacey, it was her brother-in-law, will receive $100 from Hyundai for referring us- pretty cool. Wait- she wrecks my car and gets $100 outta me- how does that work!? LOL! Anyways we are really excited and feel blessed to only have one car payment and two nice cars. Thank you to Uncle George for detailing the Explorer so it looks brand new. Thank you Keri and Keith for selling us the Explorer. Thanks to the LORD for providing us with friends/family to help us out and giving us the money to pay for it!

Check out some new pics of Kelson alone, with grandparents, bathing, and our new car.. More pics

2 comments:

Keri Donald said...

That is a sweet ride! Look forward to going for a spin!

Stacey Morgan Smith said...

I am so glad Russ could help you out! I hate that I totaled your old car, but now we have matching ones! AWWWW!

I have let myself forget that you have a blog, so now I have added it to my favorites, so now I will keep up! After my surgery, we will get back in the gym! I am pumped! We have to do it AGAIN!