Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Growing up

Well I started packing up Kelson's 0-6 months clothes this past weekend. So hard to believe its already come time to start the next stage of clothes :) Thank you cousin belle for the AWESOME hand me downs! Of course we have tons of clothes from her dad nad I and our family members too. Its just so hard to believe to look at some of those things I thought would take forever for her to fit into, that I'm packing up. Time is really flying by. My little girl is growing up so fast, but we are having a GREAT time! She's so special! It will only get better!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure it was hard for you to start packing up those tiny little things. But, there's only good things still to come. Every day she becomes more and more of her own person. Before long she will be telling you what she will be wearing...ha ha Don't worry, Aunt Natasha will continue to help her wardrobe grow as she does!