Tuesday, January 22, 2008

There I am...




I was running across some old files today at work and came across a few pictures of me when I was a baby. I can't believe how much Kelson is starting to look like me. At first all i could see was Jason, but now I can see me too. Its so exciting! Everyone says that she looks Just like Jason, but after seeing these pictures I think they will agree she looks like BOTH of us. My mom and sister kept saying how she looked like me, but I never saw it till now. What a cute girl she will grow up to be :) lol! Her personality is already starting to show.

3 comments:

Charlie said...

hey --- That you do ---- two Cuties !!!

Keri Donald said...

She's SOOO Kelly! :) I still wanna see these pictures of Jason that she looks just like too. To me, she's SO Kelly!

Unknown said...

Everyone was right up until very recently she looked just liked J but as her face has thinned all of a sudden you can definitely see you in her. Mother said to tell you that to and to tell you what a good little mother she thought you were :) I think it great she all ready loves music. I hope she loves the Disney CD I got her. We'll start teaching her Carrie Underwood next week...ha ha