Monday, August 6, 2007

Hurry up and wait....

I'm so excited about the arrival of our little girl, Kelson Noelle or Kelson Noel- haven't decided yet. I can't believe the days are drawing nearer. Kelson's orginial due date was August 21st, but due to her daddy's tour schedule, we are planning to have her a week early so he will actually be able to attend the birth- haha!
I have to thank God first of all for giving me the oppportunity to have this child with such a WONDERFUL husband. Also a HUGE thank you for making this pregnancy SOOO wonderful. Other than a few hard days, it wasn't bad at all. I can only pray that the delivery goes as smoothly. As of my appt last Tues, I am a little over 1 centimeter and she is already head down. I'm not effaced at all, but hopefully thats changed over this last week. Jason hasn't been here for most of this last month, but I have been passing along all the "fun/nasty" details that have gone along with it. He will be home tomorrow and we all can't wait- he's been gone for 3 weeks! We are hoping to induce Kelson on August 14th- A day after Heartland's new single release and a day before "Papa" Kolumbus's 60th b-day. Its gonna be a memorable day.
Thank you to all my friends and family who have helped me through this and been so supportive. That really does make a difference. Kelson is going to be such a wonderful gift to us all and such a ray of sunshine.

5 comments:

Keri Donald said...

I can't wait to see what Kelson looks like and to get to meet her too!!!

Claire said...

Great Aunt Claire says, I am so excited for both of you Kelly and Jason. Kelson is truly a gift from God. She will be meeting you both soon and she is a very lucky little girl to have such wonderful parents. I look forward to meeting Kelson at Thanksgiving which seems far away but will be here soon before we know it. Love Aunt Claire

Anonymous said...

Aunt Gwynnie can't wait to get her a ROLL TIDE outfit! :) love to all you!

MBT said...

Kelly and Jason: I am so happy for both of you. This is one of the most wonderful experiences that the two of you will ever share, I am sure you are both aware of the fact that nothing could ever exceed this so very special time in your lives. I will certainly be thinking of you on the 14th. I wish you both a heathly and rewarding experience. Love Aunt Mariette

Grammy K said...

Wow, less than one week to go!! I can't wait to hold that precious angel in my arms! We are so blessed. You and Jason are going to be great parents! Kelson can't help but be a happy, talented little girl! Her Grammy and Papa are so anxious to meet her! Kelly you are about to become someone's mother, your life will NEVER be the same! She will always be your "little girl" no matter how old she is..just like you will always be my 'little girl" and we are so proud of you!!